February 12, 2014

February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag

Ipsy Glam Bag Subscription

I just got my February bag and thought this would be a good time to do a post on them.  The cost is $10 a month with free shipping. 
You will usually receive 4-5 deluxe size samples in each bag, but sometimes they are smaller.  What you get is based on your choices on their beauty quiz.   I like to compare it a little bit to gambling.   You pay for something in hopes of "winning" some nice items that you have never tried or maybe have always wanted to try, but couldn't afford.
There is a waiting list when you first sign up.  My wait was only about a month or so. You will receive an email letting you know when you are official. There is no charge until your first bag ships. 
Ok, so what did I get?  Drumroll please.....

February's Glam Bag~

February Ipsy Glam Bag

I was really excited to receive this months bag.  I do have some mixed opinions about these products. That is why it is important to do the reviews of the samples you receive.  The more info they have on your preferences the better match they can make on your Iitems.  I am including a photo of me jokingly wearing the false eye lashes they sent me. I've never worn any and these are crazy long!  It did make me want longer lashes though.  Maybe I will buy some that won't make my children laugh so hard to try out!  This is my sexy pose?

Ready for my close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment