February 14, 2014

Mascara messes

Easiest way to remove a mascara goof

Ok, I did this trying to rush and get ready this morning. I move so slow with my aching it always takes me a long time to hurry...does that make sense?  Anyways, I was putting mascara on and poked myself in the eye. I got mascara under my eye and was tearing up and telling my daughter that someday she would do that too. She is five and looked at me like I was crazy!

The quickest way to fix this mess?  Let your mascara dry. Once it dries you can take a soft tissue or Q-tip to gently wipe it off. If you try this while it is still wet it will just spread it around making a bigger mess. 

Hope this helps you someday if you didn't know this already. Here is a picture showing my messy mascara and another after wiping the dried mascara away. It took me even longer to finish getting ready by taking a pictures. :-)


Ouch!  The result of poking myself with mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment