February 7, 2014

Finding out just how much I love lip balm and lipgloss



 My lip balm and lip gloss obsession

 I think I may have a problem.   I have a lot of lip balms, lip glosses, and whatever else they can be. To find out just how bad its become I made a list of what I have.

My purse pockets and anywhere else they migrated to:
1.  Blistex Lip Vibrance~ a current favorite
2.  Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick~ originally purchased to apply to a scar from surgery on my spine and found it to be great on lips too
3.  Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers x 2
4.  Blistex Simple Repair
5.  Softlips Pearl~ another favorite
6.  Burt's Bees plain~ my least favorite from this group

My makeup bag I put into my purse where my faves usually end up:
7.  NYC Big Bold Plumping lip gloss
8.  Baby Lips
9.  NYC Applelicious glossy lip balm
10. Mary Kay lipgloss
11. Nivea lip butter
12. A stack of four glosses I bought at Ulta~ I rarely use these, but they are just so cute to see in my bag
13. The best no name lip balm ever~ given out by my dentist 

My nightstand, bathroom drawer, and closet:
14. Cherry Chapstick~ bleh
15. Lip balm from my dentist x 2
16. Nivea lip butter 
17. Carmex Moisture Plus Color
18. EOS ball thingys x 2~ I only buy these because they are cute to be honest
19. Generic lip balms my daughter got for Christmas with cute animals on them and glitter tops x 2
20. Generic lip balm from a hospital~nice gesture, but yucky
21. Carmex original~ just like the smell
22. Random yucky lip glosses x 2~ trash please!
23. Avon Glazewear

My big makeup bag:
24. Mary Kay lipgloss
25. Covergirl Wetslicks
26. Avon Glazewear x 2
27. ELF lip stain that never would even color my lips~where is that trash?
28. LA Colors glitter lipgloss x 2~ no doubt about the thick glitter :-/
29. The Big Lip Pencil by J. Cat Beauty~ from an Ipsy glam bag

And finally my car with the fewest:

30. Mary Kay tinted lip balm~ another favorite
31. Sally Hansen Smile Brightening lipgloss
32. And a random lipstick I've thrown in 

Whew!  That was a lot of work.  I could have just said that I have thirty some odd lip balms, but I thought this would be more interesting. (or not!!)  Anyways, I want to know if anyone else out there has this same problem.   Comment and let me know.  What is your favorite and least favorite lip product?





No comments:

Post a Comment