March 19, 2014

A QUICK APOLOGY

My post never saved~



Ugh, I haven't posted anything recently, but I was working on something that I want to do properly. I have not been feeling well lately and wanted to wait until I felt better.  I didn't want my yucky feelings to somehow come across negatively in my post.

I finally started working on it and was pretty much done except for editing it and correcting any typos, etc. Hmmm, probably would have re-wrote most of it anyway, but Blogger never would save my post!  I tried for days to get it to save and could not even preview it, so I figured that it "didn't exist" to Blogger.  I also tried to go into Blogger from my phone to edit and publish my post from there, but since it was not saved I couldn't do that either.

I tried to copy and paste it, but it ended up being a bunch of coded symbols and crazy looking stuff!  I had to admit defeat and close it out.  I lost it and I just now thought that if I had taken a screenshot or even a photo from my phone it would have been pretty easy to rewrite.  *Sigh....too late for that!

Anyways, I apologize for not having anything published and I want to let you know that I haven't abandoned my little blog.  Thanks again for reading and following my blog.  It means so much to me!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment